intensive workshop by Janine Claudia Nizza
"From the outside looking in, yoga appears as a beautiful and ethereal dance, sensuous, full of grace, beautiful for the eyes to behold. But the ultimate power of yoga is what lies beyond what the eyes can see, the inner dance of the human spirit." Max Strom
YOGA FLOW I
- specific asana to unblock main and minor joints
- abdominal breath
- from traditional vinyasa of Surya Namaskara we learn how to change direction around our yoga mat into the flow
- hata breath
We learn how to practice our personal routine to support home practice.
- develop the capacity to listen our body and to memorize our improvement
- daily practice improvement
- help the yogi to stay in contact with his/her consciousness of his/her breath
- help to release muscolar and psychic tension accumulated during the practice
- recycling of tiredness in new energy
- pranayama and om to thank ourselves
The workshop has four classes:
Saturday 12 from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 17.30 to 19.30
Sunday 13 from 9.30 to 11.30 and from 15.30 to 17.30
OZU is located in the heart of Sabina surrounded by nature and silence. it is most recommended to take advantage of the free time to explore the beauty of the surroundings, from the lake of Turano, the excavations of Roman Trebula Mutuesca, beautiful old towns in the surrounding to the famous Abbey of Farfa. Or you can simply use the free time to take a walk in the beautiful natural paths.
The cost of the workshop is 300 Euro. It includes:
the four yoga classes
dinner and accommodation on Friday
breakfast, lunch, dinner and accomodation on Saturday
breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
The lodging is in OZU's dormitory which is comfortable, but basic, with shared bathroom.
It is possible to attend only the yoga classes, without food and accommodation, and in this case the cost is 170 Euro.
A basic knowledge of yoga and breath tecniques is required.
For more info and booking: email@example.com